The Kansas City Ballet School offers a limited amount of need-based financial aid for the Summer Intensive and Junior Summer Intensive programs.
- Financial aid is usually a partial award.
- Aid is only applicable for the full 5-weeks of the Summer Intensive or the full 4-weeks of the Junior Summer Intensive.
- Aid is only applicable to tuition, not dormitory or activity fees for the Summer Intensive Program.
Please do not submit an application until you have received acceptance to the Kansas City Ballet Summer Intensive or Junior Summer Intensive.
For financial aid consideration, applicants must submit the application by the appropriate deadline listed below. All applications will be audited by the Kansas City Ballet School Director and Financial Aid Committee.
|If you auditioned on this date:||Financial Aid application must be submitted by this date:||Registration and deposits must be received by this date:|
|January 6, 7, 8||February 6||February 8*
*can be extended
|January 14, 15||February 8||February 15|
|January 20, 21, 22||February 15||February 22|
|January 28, 29||February 22||March 1|
|February 5||March 1||March 8|
|February 12||March 8||March 15|
|February 19, 25||March 15||March 22|
Admitted students who auditioned by video will be notified in their acceptance email of their deadlines for submitting registration and deposits. The deadline to submit a Financial Aid application is one week prior to the registration deadline.
Important notes about the application:
- The application must be completed in one session, you cannot save and return later.
- If you have more than one student you would like to apply for and if all the financial information is the same, please: 1. Submit an application for one student; 2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, birthdate, audition city, program, and any student income of the additional student(s). You do not need to complete more than one application if only the student information is different.
- All applications must be accompanied by your most recently completed IRS 1040. If parents file separately, both forms should be included. Applications submitted without an accompanying IRS 1040 form will not be considered.
Financial aid results will be sent by email within five (5) business days of the completed application being received.