Ages 12 and up – Men & Women – All Levels
The Studio at Kansas City Ballet makes dance and fitness classes fun and accessible to everyone, from the beginner to the more advanced. Classes can be taken on a walk-in basis anytime. You will find something every day of the week at the Studio. Visit our Class Schedule.
HOW TO TAKE A CLASS
Brand new students can purchase a 2-week Unlimited Pack for $25. You may purchase a class pack in person or online by following the link below. Please allow a few extra minutes before the class you plan to take to check in at the front desk. Class packs allow you to take as many different classes as you want or you may use it to take the same class week after week.
To Register online, please follow the link below and create an account. Once logged in, you can reserve your spot in class and pay for your class or purchase one of our class packs. For more information on our class pricing, please see below. Once signed-in online, please stop by the front desk to check-in 15 minutes before your class begins. Class reservations can be cancelled online up to 24 hours in advance.
To Register in person, please download and fill out these forms to give to the Front Desk (or arrive 15 minutes early to fill out before class):
|Class||Individual Class||5 – Pack||10 – Pack||20 – Pack|
|Dance & Fitness||$12||$55||$100||–|
|Combo (All studio classes)||–||–||–||$220|
HOW TO TAKE A COURSE/WORKSHOP
To sign-up for a course, please visit our Courses & Workshop page for online sign-up or call the school at 816.931.2299. If you are not able to make arrangements before arriving to the KCB School for your first class, allow a few extra minutes before the class you plan to take, and we will be happy to assist you.
Terms & Conditions
- A 5-class pack expires 3 months from purchase date.
- A 10-class pack expires 6 months from purchase date.
- A 20-class pack expires 12 months from purchase date.
- Students must check in at the front desk attendant before class begins.
- Online class reservations can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- Class packs are ONLY available for use in Studio Division classes.
- Non-transferable, non-refundable, and KCBS is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- First card is complimentary. A $5 fee is charged for replacement cards.
- Classes with limited attendance are subject to cancellation.
- Parents of enrolled Academy students, current Kansas City Ballet subscribers, Guild members and BARRE Association members receive a 10% discount on 20-class pack for a total of $200.
- Currently enrolled KCBS Academy student rate is $12 for a single ballet class or $160 for a 20-class pack.
- Professional dancers and collegiate student rate is $12 for a single ballet class or $200 for a 20-class card.