Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Merit Scholarships are awarded at the sole discretion of Kansas City Ballet School and require no application. Students enrolled at the Kansas City Ballet - Academy Division Level 2 or higher may be considered for this scholarship.
- Scholarship funds are modest and are highly competitive. Upon acceptance of a KCBS scholarship, KCBS students are required to be enrolled in their assigned class level for the full academic year, audition for The Nutcracker, participate in the School Spring Performance and may be asked to assist with various KCBS projects. All recipients must maintain a 95% or higher class attendance rate.
- Scholarships are awarded for the school year (September - May) or summer sessions (June- August). The deadline to accept awarded scholarships and register for the 2013-2014 academic year is August 5, 2013.
- Scholarships received are not automatically renewed each school year or summer session. Students will be reevaluated by Kansas City Ballet School for consideration of continued or additional scholarships.
Need-Based Financial Aid and Temporary Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid and Temporary Assistance are awarded for the school year (September - May) or summer sessions (June- August) and require separate applications for each program. The deadline for aid applications for the 2013-2014 school year is August 19, 2013. Summer Intensive aid applications must be received by March 17, 2014. The Financial Aid application can be downloaded from the website:
- Financial Aid received is not automatically renewed each school year or summer session. Students must reapply in order to be considered for continued or additional assistance.
Download the Financial Aid form or contact the School Administrators at 816-931-2299.
Please mail or drop off financial aid form to the Bolender Center by August 19, 2013.
Kansas City Ballet School
Bolender Center Campus
500 W Pershing Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108
For scholarship policies, please click here.