More than 60 companies support Kansas City Ballet with a charitable gift or investment in a sponsorship or program. Company categories include banks, fitness and health, retail, hospitality, construction, investment, production, insurance, engineering and more.
Gifts from our community provide about 40 percent of the Ballet’s annual revenue. Corporate cash and in-kind giving received annually totals approximately 15% of KC Ballet’s contributed revenue.
“Kansas City Ballet enriches our community in so many beautiful and powerful ways. We are the lucky beneficiaries of their dedication and art, and we at BNIM treasure the partnership we share with them.”
– Maria Maffry, Principal, BNIM, KC Ballet Business Leadership Council
A Ballet Business partnership offers companies of all sizes the opportunity to join other leaders helping Kansas City Ballet fulfill its vision and mission.
KC Ballet reaches more than 100,000 patrons, subscribers and students each year (August through May).
Ballet Business Memberships begin with a minimum tax-deductible gift of $100. Sponsorship-level benefits begin at $5,000.
- Entertain clients and reward employees
- Make connections at KC Ballet events and performances
- Receive visibility in KC Ballet advertising and promotions
- Receive KC Ballet ticket discounts with a minimum annual investment of $1,500, or as an Employer Share Limelight Company (click here for details)
- Receive 10% off KC Ballet School Studio classes for teens and adults
Kansas City Ballet also offers corporate ticket discounts (click here for PDF).
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Wampler, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or 816.216.5585.
The Kansas City Ballet is a 501(c)(3) organization; our Federal tax ID is 43-6052680.