More than 60 companies support Kansas City Ballet with a charitable gift or investment in a sponsorship or program. Company categories include banks, fitness and health, retail, hospitality, construction, investment, production, insurance, engineering and more.
Gifts from our community provide about 40 percent of the Ballet’s annual revenue. Corporate cash and in-kind giving received annually totals approximately 15 percent of KC Ballet’s contributed revenue.
“Kansas City Ballet enriches our community in so many beautiful and powerful ways. We are the lucky beneficiaries of their dedication and art, and we at BNIM treasure the partnership we share with them.”
– Maria Maffry, Principal, BNIM, KC Ballet Business Leadership Council
A Ballet Business partnership offers companies of all sizes the opportunity to join other leaders helping Kansas City Ballet fulfill its vision and mission.
Kansas City Ballet reaches more than 160,000 patrons, subscribers and students each year.
Ballet Business Council Memberships begin with a minimum tax-deductible gift of $500.
Sponsorships begin at $5,000 and are a great way to increase your company’s visibility and engagement. View opportunities.
Business Council Member Benefits
- Entertain clients and reward employees
- Make connections at KC Ballet events and performances (A minimum of $2,500 is required for access to Bolender Society Suite – a very popular benefit!)
- Receive visibility in KC Ballet advertising and promotions
- Ballet-at-a-Bargain: Employees receive discounts for Kansas City Ballet performances.
- Limelight Program (Employer Share): Participation makes it possible for your employees to see world-class ballet at up to half the cost. The program is customizable, based on the percentage of your employee ticket price your company would like to subsidize.
- Employee Engagement and Community Service Opportunities: There are several ways employees can become more involved with the Kansas City Ballet by donating their time as a group or individually.
- Invitation to join Kansas City Ballet Business Leadership Council. A volunteer group of executive-level representatives from Business Council companies with a $5,000 or greater annual investment.
For more information, please contact:
Karen Massman VanAsdale, Director of Corporate Relations, at 816.216.5585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kansas City Ballet is a 501(c)(3) organization; our Federal tax ID is 43-6052680.