You are a crucial part of everything we do.
Ticket sales account for only 50% of what it costs to accomplish all the great work you see at Kansas City Ballet! Your donation is an essential part of Kansas City Ballet. From stunning world premieres to one big pointe shoe bill, every donation counts and every donor makes a difference.
We invite you to join the Kansas City Ballet family today and receive an inside look at the world of dance along with many exclusive benefits.
Benefits extend one calendar year from the date of your gift.
Benefits listed in any category include those at the lower levels.
Patrons’ Society $1,500 and above
• All benefits at this level are for Patron, plus one guest
• Access to the VIP Room at the Kauffman Center for beverages and appetizers during intermissions of the evening performances.
• Invitation to exclusive Patrons’ Society events. (click here for more information)
• Invitation to the Annual Ballet Ball hosted by the Kansas City Ballet Guild.
• $200 of your contribution at this level is not tax-deductible.
Principal $500 - $999
• Invitation to the Opening Night Parties. Join the dancers to celebrate the opening night of the repertory performances. Thursday evening’s performance only.
• Invitation to one exclusive working rehearsal. Get an inside look at a KCB Company rehearsal hosted by the artistic director. Followed by light refreshments.
Corps de Ballet $100-$249
• Subscription to KCB eNews
• Letter of acknowledgement
Monthly giving: a convenient way of managing your gift.
The Kansas City Ballet staff will process your credit card on the 1st of every month. Receipts and tax letter will be sent by January 31 each year. To download monthly giving form, please click here.
For more information, please contact:
Alison Patterson, Director of Individual Giving, at 816-931-2232 x1307 or email@example.com